My butt, January 2009

My butt,  January 2009
(who could miss it)

My butt, January 2010

My butt, January 2010
photos by Tom Peal

Welcome to You and All your Brilliant Parts!

In 2009 I lost 40 lbs and I got a new butt. How? Diet and exercise, that's the short answer. But all of the things I learned that made it emotionally possible, that allowed me to succeed when I had failed before - that will take longer. This blog celebrates the intelligence of the body. Please leave me a note to let me know what you think of this writing, if it's been helpful. I welcome your input and experience.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Onward through the sunshine ...

Readers, I'll be on vacation for a week, so no more posts for awhile (hence all the posts today.)  I will also not be able to publish comments, but please keep them coming.

I walk beside you in your health journey wherever you are and wherever I am.  Enjoy feeling good! Use your strength and lightness!  Trust yourself!

Later, Jenni

4 comments:

  1. Jenni, you look fabulous. I love reading about your experiences and seeing your pictures on FB. It looks like you are enjoying life to the max. Also, thank you for sharing your positive health experiences here.

    A little about me and my experience with Qi Gong. I have been a massage therapist since about 1998, and am very interested in alternative healing. In short, I practice yoga, meditation, journaling, Egoscue exercises (for postural correction), and a 12-step program. A couple of weeks ago, to keep my massage license current, I attended a Qi Gong workshop. Going in, my attitude was, I already have plenty to do, and was just getting CE's. What a surprise! I found a practice that connects me to my higher power (energy/God, whatever you want to call it) stronger and faster than anything I've tried. The workshop also discussed foods that heal and using a 3 HP blender to make healthy smoothies. I have begun making a smoothie for breakfast and this has really upped my energy level as well.

    Qi means energy and Gong means practice. It feels wonderful.

    If you or anyone is interested in exploring Qi Gong, there is a place in Richardson that teaches Qi Gong. They also have DVDs, books, etc.

    Here is a link:
    http://www.zenfinitymassage.com/InnerFireWorkshops.html

    Best wishes to you!
    Connie Nicholson

    ReplyDelete