My butt, January 2009

My butt,  January 2009
(who could miss it)

My butt, January 2010

My butt, January 2010
photos by Tom Peal

Welcome to You and All your Brilliant Parts!

In 2009 I lost 40 lbs and I got a new butt. How? Diet and exercise, that's the short answer. But all of the things I learned that made it emotionally possible, that allowed me to succeed when I had failed before - that will take longer. This blog celebrates the intelligence of the body. Please leave me a note to let me know what you think of this writing, if it's been helpful. I welcome your input and experience.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Aha! An extra week of pre-pre-fast!


When I said I had three weeks to ratchet down for Pamela Serure's 3Days to Vitality juice fast beginning March 28, I was oh so wrong.  Starting as I did on March 1, I actually have four weeks.

That fits in with my weight-loss plan just fine.  How about yours?

Later, Jenni

2 comments: