My butt, January 2009

My butt,  January 2009
(who could miss it)

My butt, January 2010

My butt, January 2010
photos by Tom Peal

Welcome to You and All your Brilliant Parts!

In 2009 I lost 40 lbs and I got a new butt. How? Diet and exercise, that's the short answer. But all of the things I learned that made it emotionally possible, that allowed me to succeed when I had failed before - that will take longer. This blog celebrates the intelligence of the body. Please leave me a note to let me know what you think of this writing, if it's been helpful. I welcome your input and experience.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Five Tibetans" good for the low-landers too ...

"The Five Tibetan Rites" may have come from an esoteric tradition, but they are a powerful strength and flexibility exercise routine for anybody. This series of exercises doesn't take very long to do, and the results are impressive. You'll certainly feel them the next day.
I am particularly interested in opening up and strengthening my wrists, and this is giving me a way to work on that.
Later, Jenni




No comments:

Post a Comment